memo inOncology SPECIAL ISSUE congress report ASCO 2021– Solid Tumor is now available!
This report highlights novel approaches in gastric cancer, focuses on predictors, resistance and immunogenomic features of checkpoint inhibition and the role of checkpoint inhibitor combination therapy for the treatment of patients with solid tumors. Moreover, PARP- and anti-PD-1-based strategies in breast and cervical cancer are displayed. As accurate and timely repair of DNA is essential for maintaining genetic stability, anti-PD-1 compounds targeting MSI-H/dMMR tumors are depicted, too. Last but not least, this special issue includes a section on esophageal cancer and the benefits of immunotherapy.
Access an article directly (English):
- Novel approaches in gastric cancer
- Checkpoint inhibition: predictors, resistance and immunogenomic features
- PARP- and anti-PD-1-based strategies in breast and cervical cancer
- Anti-PD-1 compounds targeting MSI-H/dMMR tumors
- Early insights for CPI combinations in solid tumors
- Esophageal cancer: taking immunotherapy one step further
- Full Report (English)
|Download the full report (English)|
The memo inOncology Special Issue report is produced by Springer, as a supplement of memo (the Magazine of European Medical Oncology) and sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim and BeiGene with an unrestricted educational grant. For more information on the memo inOncology Special Issue series, and for free access to all previous editions, visit the memo-inOncology website.