Patient Group Pavilion: call for case studies is now open!
The call for submissions to present a case study at the Patient Group Pavilion during the 2020 World Cancer Congress is now open.
The Patient Group Pavilion is a dedicated space that aims to raise the voices of patients and share experiences and learnings across patient support groups and healthcare professionals.
Showcasing your work at the Patient Group Pavilion is a unique opportunity to share your expertise with health experts from 130 countries. These interactive discussions will highlight examples of effective approaches across the spectrum of cancer control that impact women, men and children with cancer, and their families and caregivers. When developing your session, consider these three tips to make your submission stand out:
- Choose a topic of global interest linked to one of the identified themes:
- Patient voices
- Survivorship and patient support
- Organisational development
- Highlight innovative ideas, share best practices and solution-oriented examples.
- Keep your audience engaged through videos, infographics, testimonials, etc.
Submissions are open until 15 February 2020 and you can read the submission guidelines here. Submitters will be notified of the outcome of their proposals between 18 and 31 March 2020 after a thorough review process undertaken by the Patient Group Pavilion co-chairs.
We look forward to hearing from you.
UICC Congress Team