To encourage you to register for ASCO Breakthrough, ASCO is providing the Asia Pacific Regional Council with a special $100 off in-person registration discount code. Attendees who use this code will receive $100 off the rate they are eligible to receive – for example, if they are a “physician/scientist member” – it will be $100 off the $525 in-person registration fee. Please share this code with your networks and encourage your connections to register.
Below are instructions for using the code. Please note the code expires on June 15.
How to Register for ASCO Breakthrough Using the Asia Pacific Regional Council Discount Code
- Go to breakthrough.asco.org
- Select “Register”
- Then select “Register Now”
- Log in to the website using your ASCO username and password; if you do not have a username and password, please create one.
- After logging in, choose “Continue as nonmember” (green button)
- Select “Create a registration for YOUR NAME”
- If prompted, review and update your contact information and select “submit” at the bottom of the page
- Select the applicable registration category
- Select “continue”
- Answer the questions on the next page and in the last field, “Promotional Code,” enter the appropriate code: BT23APRC
- Continue through the registration process; you will receive a confirmation via email after completing the registration.
Abstract submissions and registrations are now open for ASCO Breakthrough, taking place August 3-5, 2023, in Yokohama, Japan and online. Abstracts are due by 11:59 PM (ET) on April 11. For the best rates, attendees should register and reserve their hotel by 11:59 PM (ET) on June 28.
ASCO Breakthrough Program Overview
- Three keynote lectures
- Eight general sessions
- Four case-based sessions
- Tentatively focused on Colorectal Cancer, Virus-Associated Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Breast Cancer
- One special session addressing resources in low- and middle-resource settings
- Three rapid abstract sessions
- Three poster sessions
- A pre-meeting Manuscript Development Workshop available to abstract presenters(scheduled for August 2)
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 11 at 11:59 PM (ET): Submit an Abstract
Hotel Reservation and Early Registration Deadline: June 28 at 11:59 PM (ET): Register
Reduced Abstract Submission Fee
ASCO is offering a reduced abstract submission fee for this meeting.
Abstracts Published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
Abstracts of superior quality will be selected by the ASCO Breakthrough Program Committee for presentation at the 2023 ASCO Breakthrough Meeting and for publication in the 2023 ASCO Breakthrough Proceedings, a supplement to the JCO Global Oncology.
Manuscript Development Workshop
Presenters of accepted abstracts will be eligible to attend a pre-meeting Manuscript Development Workshop held on Wednesday, August 2 (included in the cost of registration).
Travel Awards of up to $1,000 (USD) each will be granted to the presenting authors of the 40 highest-rated abstracts selected for presentation. The presenting author must participate in the meeting in-person to be eligible for the travel award. Recipients will be notified in late May 2023.
Opportunities for early career investigators to obtain merit awards to support their attendance to the meeting to highlight their research will also be available. Merit Award candidates must apply for this award at the time of abstract submission.