Clinical Guidelines Clinical practice guidelines are recommendations for clinicians about the care of patients with specific conditions. They should be based upon the best available research evidence and practice experience.
Below are the list of clinical practice guidelines on cancer management made available by the Ministry of Health of Malaysia (MOH).
1. Management of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
2. Management of Cervical Cancer (2nd edition)
3. Management of Breast Cancer (2nd Edition)
4. Management of Cancer Pain
5. Management of Colorectal Carcinoma ( In progress )
All these guidelines are available for download for free at:
1. Ministry of Health Malaysia
2. Academy of Medicine of Malaysia